Imagine all the smells of your favorite holiday foods – turkey, mashed potatoes, fresh-out-the-oven bread rolls, pumpkin pie, etc. Now, imagine it all mixed with your number one favorite smell – Weed. Even better, right? Danksgiving: It’s like Thanksgiving, but even better. Because nothing goes together quite like cannabis and food, right? So, if you want to go all out for this holiday, you have to cover a few festive favorites first.
Ripple Hot Apple Cider
Put a whole new twist on spiked apple cider with Ripple Dissolvable THC! This fast-acting powder is pretty dope. Each packet contains 10mg THC (or 5mg THC & 5mg CBD), which makes for easy measuring! It’s calorie-free, odorless and flavor-free. Just pour a packet into your hot apple cider and in just 20 minutes you’ll be feeling much more than thankful.
Binske Honey Cinnamon Butter
Give your bread rolls a little something extra this year! Sure, butter is great and all, but have you ever had honey cinnamon butter? Better yet, cannabis-infused honey cinnamon butter? Once you add this to your rolls, you’ll be rollin’ – In the best way, of course!
-1 stick of unsalted butter
-2 tsp of ground cinnamon
-⅓ cup of Binske Honey
- Let the butter soften so it’s easier to mix.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until all ingredients are mixed in evenly.
Binske Honey Pumpkin Pie Bites
It seems like there’s never enough pumpkin pie or just way too much. The best answer to solve this dilemma – Single-serve, bite-size pumpkin pies! (With a touch of cannabis so you honestly don’t have to worry about leftovers being an issue.)
-1 package of ready-to-use refrigerated pie crusts
-8 oz cream cheese
-1 cup of pumpkin puree
-1 tsp of vanilla extract
-¼ cup of sugar
-¼ cup of Binske Honey
- Using a 3 in. round cookie cutter, cut out rounds from pie crusts.
- Grease mini muffin baking pan.
- Take each small, round pie crust and place in each individual cup of the mini muffin pan.
- Using your fingers, form the pie crusts to look like – Well, tiny pie crusts.
- In a mixer, mix cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs and Binske honey until thoroughly combined.
- With a spoon, fill each mini crust to the top.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 10-12 minutes so the pie filling is fully cooked and the pie crust is golden brown.
- Carefully remove mini pie bites from mini muffin pan and place on cooling rack.
- Top it off with Cool Whip!
Forbidden Fruit Apple Pie
Craving an apple pie but don’t want to have to go through all the trouble of slicing apples? Prepare an apple pie with Forbidden Fruit dried apple slices! Plus, these apple slices contain THC. So your pie won’t be the only thing that’s baked.
-3 cups of Forbidden Fruit Cinnamon dried apple slices
-2 ½ cups of apple juice or 2 ½ cups of apple cider
– Two 9 in. pie crust
-¾ cup of sugar
-1 tsp. of cinnamon
-2 tbs. of flour
-¼ tsp. Of nutmeg
-¼ tsp. Of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat juice or cider to a boil and pour over Forbidden Fruit dried apple slices. Let it all stand for 1 hour.
- Cook apples in juice for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Stir remaining ingredients together.
- Add to apples and mix well.
- Put prepared pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan.
- Pour prepared apple mixture into crust.
- Top with 2nd crust.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
Bake for 50 minutes or until done.
Legal Cranberry Tonic
It’s not a Thanksgiving without something cranberry-flavored, and it’s not a Danksgiving without Legal’s Cranberry Peace Tonic. This sparkling cranberry CBD and THC drink will give you a euphoric buzz with clear-headed relaxation – The best of both worlds.
Now it’s time to call up the friends – or family if they’re down – and enjoy some dank food and be very thankful cannabis is legal.
Warning: Know your tolerance when it comes to edibles and be careful not to overdo it. It’s best to start with increments of 10 or even 5mgs, and wait about an hour before deciding to ingest more.