Job Title: Budtender
Origin: Born in South Bend Indiana. Raised in Wichita, Kansas. Have lived in Colorado since January of 1971.
“Worked in Restaurants, Hotels and Bars in my early years. I have to say through that time I learned so much about people, food and customer service. I will say this part of my life gave me the love of food and friends and how to be a hostess.
Next phase was in the Alcohol/Beer Industry for 30 years. Through this period I worked in Sales, Sales Manager, and Regional Manager for a Regional Brewery for 14 years! Have to say a true Zenith in my life. I learned so much about the industry, which taught me history, culture, travel, and talk about food and wine! This brought me to the next level of my culinary passion, and even taught me a love of architecture and gardening. And, let’s not forget, beer was a blast!
Final chapter for me in the working world – Northern Lights Cannabis Company.
This is another great adventure! My learning curve has been in overdrive, mainly with the amount of knowledge I’ve gained on the health and other benefits cannabis provides.
Today, my greatest joy is helping customers one-on-one and feeling the elation when I hear back that they have had the full benefits I told them about – it worked!”
- Mary Jane Salves – “First off, I love Mary Jane Salves. I recommend them to everyone! I use the Mary Jane’s for Plantar Fasciitis, Arthritis in my hands, dry skin, almost any pain and strain.”
- Mary’s Medicinals – “I always recommend Mary’s Medicinals for deeper pains. It is wonderful Medicine.”
- Kaboom! – “This strain will motivate and bring out your most creative side.”
- Cannatonic – “Cannatonic is wonderful medicine.”
- Northern Lights – “Love the taste and the body high”