Origin: I was born in Anapa, Maryland but I grew up in Charleston. I hail from South Carolina. I’ve been in Colorado for 5 years now.
Job Title: Assistant Manager
“I started out living on the beach. For most of my life, I worked in the pizza industry. Eventually, I just decided to come out here with my cat (DC, aka Dumpster Cat) and my car. For a while it was just me and Dumpster Cat. Then I met these wonderful people and they have changed my life for the better. I have a beautiful girlfriend now who I adore and has taught me so much about life. I think I can thank the industry for her. Being out in Colorado has turned my life around 180º. It is totally different! I would have never guessed this would happen. It was a great surprise. Also, I taught myself how to whistle. 27 years in the making. I am very proud of it!”
- Coda Coffee and Donuts – “It is the most delectable chocolate out there and is just a heavy hitter.”
- Wana anything – “Wana is easily the most consistent edible to come out in the past 5 years. They are the first thing I tried in Colorado. Year after year, I always come back to Wana!
- Sativa Dabba Bar – “Those puppies hit harder than anything. I can eat half and they kick my butt.”
- Dutch Treat Haze – “Dutch Tree Haze is the best marijuana to smoke when you are down. It is the most euphoric epic high.”
- Pre-rolls – “I live on pre-rolls. They are always a good deal. They are convenient and just awesome.”
- Ghost Train Haze – “This is the powerhouse of sativa. It becomes a very psychedelic high when the Haze kicks in. I would definitely have some before a hike. Find a great view and enjoy.”